Monday, February 8, 2010

Apologies, I guess

Hey. I feel I should probably apologize to you watchers. I said I was going to update last time, and then promptly forgot. Well, less forgot, more that I got utterly overwhelmed with work.

So here's the score. I'm going to update this thing in about 2 hours. And I don't just mean a little update. I mean, an 'oops I dinged your car, let me buy you a new one' kind of update. You'll be getting your money's worth. Given that you pay nothing anyway, that kinda means you'll get even more? I guess. I dunno.


So, other than working myself to death, what's been going on?
Started my honour guard squads. My Enclave is going to be using the Marnus Calgar rules for it's chapter master, which means 3 honour guard squads (and eventually 3 rhinos or something..) I already had one, made up of 9 Dark Elf executioners. These will be done up to look like Adeptus Custodes. So what does that leave for the other 21 models?

The PRIMARCHS.


More specifically, project primarch. If your on the B&C, you might have seen this thread pop up about a week or two ago:
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=191154

I'm going to make a model of each of the 21 primarchs, and a portrait of each.

I've also entered the model/portrait of Fulgrim into the LPC (librarium painting challenge) on the B&C also, so that will be the first primarch that will be fully finished.


Let's see, I also have one of the basilisks (they'll be used as vindicators) nearly done modelling. I've been mostly ignoring it. I also got a valkyrie. I apparently got the transport one by mistake.. I meant to get the one with the lazcannons so I could use it as a predator. I can still do that, it's just trickier now. I'd have to make a fancy base.

So, yes, update in about 2 hours. See you around 930.

No comments:

Post a Comment